We publish articles on politics, economy, society, foreign affairs, gender, art and culture, science and technology, campus updates, etc. Our endeavour is to provide a non-partisan view and publish articles that critically analyse facts and figures. If your article is backed up by well-researched facts and figures then People’s Review will publish it.
If you are able to put up very strong arguments in favour of your opinion, we will publish your article to start discussion and debates on those points even if they contradict the editorial standpoint of People’s Review.
All articles, including guest columns, must be sent to email@example.com with the subject line: Article Submission – Your Article Title
- A soft copy of the article must be sent to us; we don’t accept any hard copy/manuscript. We accept doc, docx, odt and rtf files. We don’t accept PDFs. You can also share editable link of Google Docs through email with editing permission.
- An article must be within 2100 words, we rarely publish articles longer than 2100 words.
- An article should at least have 600 words to be considered for publication.
- We only publish those articles that were not published anywhere else, we don’t re-publish articles.
- The document must have been filtered through at least two revisions by the author; we will do an extensive proofreading and if there are too many errors, in language, style, or grammar, we will reject the article.
- Every article must contain a short description of the article in less than 150 characters and must also contain a short author bio and Twitter handle (preferred).
- Relevant copyright-free image of dimension 640×360 px along with an article will be appreciated.
We don’t and we won’t publish any article that:
- Spreads hatred against any community, race, caste, creed, nationality, or ethnic group with a clearly visible malicious intention. The author will be blacklisted.
- Promotes violence, terrorism, bigotry, racism, gender bias, religious fundamentalism, superstition, spirituality, child abuse, and anything considered illegal as per the law of the land.
- Does government’s propaganda, attempts to whitewash human rights violations, advocates exploitation, oppression and marginalisation, promotes neo-liberal economic agenda, or advocates in favour of anti-poor policies.
- Does political propaganda on behalf of any specific political party, advocates on behalf of any political party’s agenda, asks our readers to vote for any specific political party or tries to build favourable perception on behalf of any political party.
- Promotes dangerous traits like xenophobia, jingoism and chauvinism, or advocates any sort of fascism.
- Product or corporate PR for any brand, stock market speculation, gambling promotion, brand feature writings, or any such activity that will benefit a corporate house.
- Violates copyright, intellectual property rights wilfully, or are plagiarised work.
People’s Review will copyright your work to you and will allow people to quote your work with due credit to you. We provide username and password for authors who are regular contributors.
People’s Review is a non-profit entity working solely on contributions from our team members and supporters, we won’t be able to pay anything for the articles. However, the authors may use a specific hyperlink from us to showcase their portfolio on People’s Review.